Friday, December 14, 2012

Hometown Christmas: An Open Door, A Christmas Tree and a Sleigh Full of Presents

Nothing says, "Welcome to our hometown," better than an Open Door..
or maybe
 
a new door with a vintage look,
decorated with "Silver Bells."
 
I love this little shop.
It is filled with all kinds of eye candy.
 
 
A mantle decorated with evergreens,
dim lighting,
galvanized buckets to hold two Charlie Brown Christmas trees,
ribbon, bulbs, and bows
make me feel like
"Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire."
 
 
"Oh, Christmas Tree, how lovely are your branches."
Al Woods of Warthen Lane Interiors
knows how to fill those branches.
The checked and burlap ribbon gives it that
Farmhouse look
that I LOVE!
 
 
However, it wouldn't be Christmas without
 a little glitter and glow.
 
An antique sleigh is filled with gifts and ready for
"Children all nestled and snug in their beds, while
 visions of sugar plums dance in their heads."
 
Nothing like the songs and stories of Christmas
 to put me in the mood for some
hometown shopping.
 
Hope you'll join me,
Bonnie:)
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.