Sunday, October 14, 2018

Happy Fall Y’all

Oh what a beautiful morning! I’m singing🏈🎼 . It finally feels like Fall in Middle Tennessee.

I don’t do a lot of Fall decor. I keep it sweet and simple.







I’ve been very busy at work, 10-12 hour days. Again, I didn’t see myself doing this at this time in my life. I come home exhausted and wake up tired but when I’m talking one on one with one of my residents and I know I’m bringing joy, I’m happy. 









I spend my Saturdays with my babies and cherish each moment.

Once again, I am doing Mary Kay and preparing for my Holiday Open House.









We have new awesome skin care and I love it!
Visit me at www.marykay.com/bhitchcock. Be on the look out for Pink Friday deals. (Black Friday) If you’re out of anything, feel free to shop.
Hope to catch up with you later.

Happy Fall Y’all!

Bonnie


5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, you sure stay busy! I know you must be such a blessing to those you take care of. It’s a calling, the work you do. I always love the peeks into your lovely home and I really like your cotton boll bouquet! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squealing...BONNIEEEEEEEE! Miss you, girl, what's going on? smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Bonnie! Good to see you here again. I love your décor, no matter the season.
    The kids are just as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this site daily, if so after that you will without doubt obtain good knowledge.
    D2bet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me share this on your lovely blog, A neighbor of mine developed dementia & diabetes, then her husband died, no children or family nearby. I am thankful our closest neighbor, an African American woman, introduced Dr Itua Herbal Medicine, A traditional herbal doctor in which we purchased a herbal product for her through his Dr Itua online herbs store. A former social worker stepped in and led the way to place the widow in a care facility. We visit nearly every week until she finishes drinking Dr Itua herbal medicines, if possible. The two of us take simple games, puzzles, and matching cards to do with her, staying about 2 hours. Jenga, Trouble, puzzles 100pcs or less, 20 cards to match (total-not 40!). The fishing game where the fish open and shut their mouths as they go around is lots of fun! We sit and chat with her until she gets well again, then we pull out a game and the three of us laugh together as we play. We take a variety of things to do so that we won't get bored. She finished Dr Itua herbal medicines and she's fine now and doing better with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua cures different illnesses with his herbal medicines. Anyone having a sick person should reach Dr Itua email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua Cure Alzheimer's,Cancer,Parkinson,Hiv,Herpes,Hpv,Kidney disease,Diabetes,Hepatitis, We hug and hold hands a lot. Having two of us go together really helps. But I can go alone, my neighbor cannot, as she saw so much of this during her years as a social worker. I hope this specific list helps others in this situation.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.