Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Cool Chevy

I don't know where my
brother-in-law has been
hiding his cool Chevy.


I don't know cars.

I know vintage.

And this is definitely vintage-
a cool vintage!


A '56-Chevy cool!


What do they say,
"It ain't cool if the chrome don't shine?"
This car definitely has its shine.



My BIL asked me where the gas tank was.

Under the tag?
No, it is under the taillight.


Look at that speedometer!


When I was growing up in the 60's we had
a push button radio.
We only got one station-
AM, no FM.


My husband asked his brother,
"Can I take it for a spin?"

His answer,
"No one's ever driven it but me."

Funny thing,
Connor was allowed in.
He pushed every button on the radio
and honked the horn and
had himself a ball!

I think the BIL is becoming a softie.

BTW, Mr. H. did get the spin:)

I'm Hitchin' a Ride next time,
by my baby's side,
Ride, ride, ride
Hitchin' a ride.

Bonnie:)




1 comment:

  1. What a cool old car, Bonnie. I am glad that your hubby got a ride in it and Connor looks pretty cute in there! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.