Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's About the Person



What's your dream?  

My dream would sound something like this,
"I want to teach women."

"I want to help other women reach their fullest potential."

"I want to help women feel good about themselves."

"I want to make women feel beautiful, inside and out."



I love encouragement.
I love to encourage.
I love to be encouraged.
I love to bring a smile to someone's face.


That's what I like about Nerium,
the fastest growing anti-aging product on the market.
In Nerium, you hear as much about the PERSON as the PRODUCT.


Today I am sending kisses your way and
sharing an anti-aging product, Nerium.

I looked in the mirror one day and I saw a very tired old woman.
My head said I was 35, my birth certificate said 54, and my face....well, 
there were 65 year old women with better skin than mine. 

In just 14 days,
the texture of my skin had improved significantly.

My friend has been using it for 1 year. 
See her results...


and

 and this.


Amazing, huh?

Joyce posted her photos on Facebook.
I was like, "Wow!"

I thought she had been on a weight-loss program 
and I wanted to know how I could lose the chin and the luggage bags under my eyes.

She said, "Let's get together and talk about it."

I received my training kit today.
Can you hear me screaming?

I immediately hit the books and the training CD's.
I admit this kind of learning is a bit different from turning pages.

Most of what I've been listening to is, 

"Give it away."

"Give-it's the right thing to do, it's the smart thing to do."

"Focus on making people better."

"It's about the person."

"Do the right thing."

"Give without asking anything in return."

"Build People."

"Be there for people ."

"Believe in people until they believe in themselves."


I love the Nerium product but more than that, 
I love the philosophy behind the product.

I'm taking the Nerium journey.
I'd like to take you along with me. 





13 comments:

  1. Wow...it really looks like an amazing product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby, it is and an even more amazing company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I told you, I use Nerium. I've been using it about 3 months and I wish I had a good before and after shot. I got started because of the give it away thing you mentioned. My friend gave me some to try, I was skeptical but figured it wouldn't hurt. My skin is so much softer, less patchy dry spots and discoloration and even the acne I still struggled with at 54 is now a rare occurrence. Good stuff! Best wishes in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful, but I just can't afford it. I will just have to look old with my crepey neck and jowels.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Deb. Share with others, have three others who do the same and your product is free. It's really simple.

      Delete
    2. Send me your mailing address and I'll send you info or you can go on my website and look around at blhitchcock0301.nerium.com If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call.

      Delete
  5. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Bonnie.....(and your friend) you look wonderful!!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive! I'll have to check out their web site. I'm with you. My brain is so much younger than the image staring back at me in the mirror! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I you'd like to look around go to my website, www.blhitchcock0301.nerium.com

      Delete
  7. I'm very happy for you. Noting like being excited about making changes and finding something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is truly amazing. I will have to visit their website and learn a few things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is truly amazing. I will have to visit their website and learn a few things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.