Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Mr. Grinch is Just Outside the Door


Mr. Grinch has made an appearance.


Mr. Grinch hangs around every year
until January 2 at the Hitchcock home.



I've opened the blinds so I can keep an eye out for him.



I told him to just stay inside, 
but he keeps poking his head hand out.

Sure hope Mr. Grinch doesn't steal the joy presents
from under the tree 
and return them to the stores load up the sleigh car for Grinchville.
I may have to have an extended stay 
at the other Hitchcock home in Nashville.

It all looks better in the morning.



10 comments:

  1. Your Grinch door hanging is really cute...I've not seen that before! Just get one of those sweet grandbaby girls to play the part of Cindy Lou Who and that'll straighten that ol' Grinch right up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I love your lights around the door. Cindy Lou Who was the best part of that story. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! I sure feel like the Grinch, wink. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so fun, Bonnie...my grandkids are big Grinch fans...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bet the grand's like it and you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of your door! Mr. Grinch is always lurking around trying to find a place to stay, but it looks like you are keeping him under control! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that, love the Gribch hand.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh keep that Grinch away from the gifts:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.