Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Week of Christmas

We've had a busy week as I'm sure all of you have. 
It was all I could ask for!

Mommy finished some shopping and I kept the kiddos.
I did some baking 


and then we had a tea party.


I kept the baby for mommy to work on Monday.
She played so hard that she fell asleep while eating.


We had our Family Christmas on the 23rd.
My daughter-in-law read the Christmas story.


And then we opened gifts.
Connor is the perfect age to enjoy it all!
He wanted to open every one's presents. 


BonBon got this little one a doll stroller.


Aunt Tina gave her a talking tea pot. 
Yes, there will be more tea parties. 


Cora was busy walking around seeing what everyone else got. 
She didn't mind letting Bubba open her presents. 
She got a little people's princess castle from BonBon and Grandy.


Connor got a REAL TRAIN!
Boy was he excited!


My sister and family came from GA.
We has such a fun time. 


The kids were crazy about her!


We attended the Christmas Eve service. 
I watched our little boy sing with his whole heart.
His daddy lights his candle.
I can't begin to tell you the emotions that 
matched the song, Silent Night.

When there was little money and a small Christmas, 
I would rock my babies to sleep, and cry as I sang this song.
Now they are sharing the LIGHT with their children. 

Experiencing this moment was worth more than Santa.


and Happy New Year!

8 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet photos! Looks like a wonderful time together. God bless you all in the new year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I love seeing about your family Christmas . Little money and small Christmases still had lots of love. Blessings to you sweet Bonnie. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how sweet, Bonnie...and I am so excited for Connor--getting his own train set. Many New Year Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and great Christmas. I know you are were so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds perfect to me:) I know you enjoyed your time with your family! God is SO good to us! Have a blessed evening dear friend! I am SO tired, I may not get out of my chair the rest of the day:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful time. Christmas with little ones is the best! So glad your sister could be with you to. That photo of Connor is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful week with family. Precious photos.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, it sounds like you had a very nice Christmas with all your family. What a sweet picture of your Grandson holding the candle and singing. We went to the children's mass on Christmas Eve, and it was so special seeing the children dressed up for the nativity scene. Bonnie, Silent Night is my all-time favorite Christmas song, and it makes me tear up every now and then too when I hear it. It's so beautiful.

    May the new year bring you much peace and joy, my friend.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.