Sunday, April 22, 2018

A Peaceful Easy Feeling

It’s a lazy Sunday afternoon, one deeply needed and much appreciated. I’ve missed these times. I’ve missed church. I’ve missed the family and my babies. It was good to worship with my church family this morning. And now for my nap...

But first...
It was a good week. I picked up the two oldest grands on Tuesday afternoon. We went to “Chica-lay”, saw the cow and the balloon man. It was Super-hero night so we made masks.


Then we went to the park. It was a gorgeous day!

Harper and I went another night.


Yesterday, Christy and I went to the Country Living Fair and Harper went along. 




Thanks for your prayers. I am adjusting to my new job. I love my residents and I have hired two new assistants. That will mean weekends off and a good ole Sunday afternoon nap. 

I got that peaceful, easy feeling! Nap, nap!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend!
    Would you believe I just woke from a Sunday afternoon nap??
    I am happy things are going well for you.
    And that you are enjoying time with those beautiful grand babies.
    Have a cozy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are settling down a bit and weekends off will be great! Glad to hear your job is going good and I can't believe how those grands are growing! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! I had to work 12 hours today and I really missed that nap!
    Those grandkids are so cute and I love Miss Harpers attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy that you will get an afternoon nap IN THAT GORGEOUS ROOM:) My Grandkids called Chic-fil-a "Chicken lake" and yes we all still call it that:) Have a blessed day dear friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear from you. I know you are super busy. Those kiddos....SO cute!! Glad you found time for some fun! And that bedroom...it looks so relaxing. Perfect spot for a nap!
    God bless you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.