Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sometimes God Whispers

Sometimes God Whispers

Oh how we love the times when 
God speaks like thunder-
with the strong stirrings that 
shake the core of our being
and we are acutely aware of His Presence.

Oh, how we even love the times when
He speaks with a gentle nudge,
a gentle impression in our spirits
that says, "This is the way, walk in it."

But what about those times, 
when we can't hear Him, 
can't feel Him, 
can't trace His hand.

Sometimes God Whispers.

I'm posting a video.
The recording artist is my cousin
and grew up singing with my daughter
in various venues.  

She is now a solo artist.
The leading roles in the video are my grandson Connor
and my daughter in law, Christina.

I hope you will enjoy
the above link. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.