Friday, April 1, 2016

Under Construction

It's now 1:00 am and I'm awake. No meds this week so I'm all of sorts. Yes, I'm being brutally honest as always or authentically transparent. 

The difference in living in a small town and the big city?  Number one, if You don't see the doctor, you don't get your meds. Never! No expections. In my small town, no chance of not seeing the doctor especially when a life-long friend is the office manager. The life long friend has seen the break downs and wants her other friends and family safe. Number 2, the pharmacy. In a large city, people are murdered or commit suicide everyday and nobody knows your name so who cares. In my small town, my pharmacist knows me, went to school with my children, loves her some Ms. Bonnie and has seen clearly what Ms. Bonnie is like when she's off her meds.  She'll do what is necessary to keep the town safe.

Now, I clearly can't blame my present state on the doctors or the pharmacy. We continue to anxiously await all the necessary "stuff", legalities and preparation on the construction of our new home as it continues to go up. Yes, I'm under construction too or under demolition? What if it doesn't all go as planned? What an embarrassment! 


So, yes I guess I have reason to be anxious. When it's all said and done, I hope I'm not designing someone else's home.



I love the color of my brick. My??? Brick??? 


And my garage??? Did I tell you I've never had a garage?


So I took a walk and guess what I found? Yes, a reminder once again of how God cares for the little birds.

And you know what? If by some chance everything crumbled, I'd be fine because I am blessed beyond measure to be near my children and to be loved by my Good,  Good Father because that's who He is! Good! 


10 comments:

  1. Don't sweat the small stuff, and as they say, it's all small stuff! I have been worry about my health, so I'll trade worries with you, okay?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in between doctors at the moment and have enough refills to get to my first appointment with my new doctor but just... I can understand your 1 am anxieties. Mine is 4 am when the world comes crashing down and I think I may not make it! Even with the worries, your home looks like it's shaping up. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...I hear ya...we live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone and their business...they make us wait to get prescriptions, Liam is out of heart pills and he has to wait until the 5th to get them refilled, why? Because that is the rules.

    ANYWAYS---I can't wait to see the finished product...sorry about the meds etc...completely understand. Blessings sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said a prayer for you too. May you feel His presence in a big way today. The waiting for the meds or doctors is worrisome. My heart is with you.
    The house will be lovely when completed. The brick color is a nice shade. I wish we could have afforded brick, but at least the Hardee Board that's now on ours is made from concrete. Now it's quite durable.
    Luv & Prayers ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your situation with your meds. I have to look after my mother's meds and we actually have a great pharmacist that has done some things he probably shouldn't have, not sure why, but thankful he did. Not everyone is so obliging though.
    Your new home looks beautiful, and I love the brick work. We don't see a lot of brick in our area just stone work.
    Have a beautiful weekend, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh to simply be a bird of God's and sing His praises. :):) Hope things smooth out and calm down for you. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I much prefer the small town life! I hear you on fighting for prescriptions. Hope you get it straightened out and fast!
    I love the brick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying about the med situation, if I was off my meds, I'd end up at ER and fast! Be Careful!!! Praying also for the progress and details of YOUR new home! Blessings to you, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh HONEY, I pray that you get your MEDS AND THAT all of the issues are ironed out for the new home! I will PRAY, I will PRAY, I will PRAY:) Have a blessed and feel better kinda day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie, small towns have always been more charming to me than big cities. I used to live in a small town, but boy has it grown! It's nice to hear you still live in one. I bet it's so comforting to see familiar faces all the time. The construction on your new home is coming along nicely.

    Have a terrific week, dear.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.