Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Stacks

Snuck in a couple of shops in the craziness of the past few weeks.


I am so happy to have gotten these at 60% off. I paid about $8 for the stack and the sugar dish.


I just love it!


This I paid 50 cents for at a Mission store.


Love that it was stamped with a date. Does anyone know what it's used for?


The little bowls on top of the stack were 25 cents for each.

Love my new stack of white!

There seems to be a lot of ironstone in this area unlike home. A piece at a time, I'll add to my collection.

10 comments:

  1. You found some treasures! That one container might be a butter dish. When they used to churn and make butter then they would put it in covered dishes like that.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me loving ironstone now too, but I don't find it around here very much. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Bonnie...this area around here is known for their fine bone china and pottery...love what you got, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning,oh very nice,love the dishes.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, great finds:) Love the white! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These items are quite charming ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful items. Love it all!
    I don't seem to find any of that sort of thing
    when I'm thrifting. Boo! Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sugar dish, Bonnie. You found some nice items at great prices. I just bought a candle at Michaels, and it was 40% off. Gotta love those sales. :)

    Have a restful weekend, friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stack! I love old stuff and because I don't have any storage anymore, I look, I touch, I exclaim how lovely....and I walk away. Sigh, I have too. I'll just ohh and aww at yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect! great finds. I love the date stamp too... just imagine all of the people that used it before you.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.