Thursday, December 15, 2016

Oh, Toodles!

Today is the birthday of our precious miracle baby that we prayed 8 years for. She turned two.


Her Aunt Tiff brought over another gift even though her party was Saturday and she'd already given her several presents.

The theme of her party was, Minnie Mouse.


Pinterest inspired. Mommy and Daddy created.


Cookies


PBJ's.


Minnie ears everywhere!

 And of course, Minnie Balloons!
She was so excited.



Is this not the cutest!


My two girls 


And boy, they have my heart!


Don't ask me why the one candle. Ask her how old she is, she'll tell you, "Two!"

Hot dog,hot dog, hot diggity dog!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, It's fun to see birthday pictures. Love the looks on the kids faces. Clever balloon Minnie. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....Happy Birthday sweet Harper...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Harper! I remember reading about her birth on your blog. I always thought name Harper was so pretty. She was a gorgeous baby and still is a pretty little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see your Miracle Pictures of your Miracle Twodles ~ How adorable. Wishing her the most Happy Birthday, and you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she is two! I remember when we were praying for a pregnancy. :) Looks like an adorable party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so adorable!!!! Wonderful party pictures,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun party! And what an adorable two year old. I love celebrating my Grandchildren's birthdays. Trouble is they keep growing up and getting older, crazy kids ;-)
    God be with you, my friend. Stay well, stay safe, stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.