1. Speaking of skating...when did you last 'skate on thin ice', 'skate over the details', 'encounter a cheapskate', or just plain skate?
Someone told me today that my footsteps looks like a Sasquatch.
I told her I was walking like one for sure.
Not used to snow and ice in GA.
I can say I felt like I was walking on thin ice, literary.
Of course, figuratively I'm afraid I am there quite often with Mr. H.
2. What would you say is the biggest problem of people your age?
I'm 55 and I think I need to take better care of my health, lose some weight
and exercise more. But I also have gotten to a place that I am
content with myself. I'm not thin, not beautiful in the eyes of the world.
My face is full of lines, but that's okay. I am happy.
3. What's your favorite accessory? Is it something you wear every day, often, or only on special occasions?
I am not a jewelry person. I've probably lost a total of 8 rings in my life.
In the early 80's, I sold my wedding bands when gold was high and inflation was up.
I can't begin to tell you how embarrassed about that I am today.
Mr. H. bought me a wide gold band later and I lost it.
I bought a new set a few years ago and in the move I lost them.
I only have one ring that a dear friend who is very sick
gave me when I moved. I treasure it and only wear it when I go to church.
4. January 20th is National Cheese Lover's Day. Are you a lover of cheese? What's your favorite dish made with cheese? Last thing you ate that contained some kind of cheese?
Any casserole with cheese. Anything with cheese. Sometimes I just put shredded
cheese on crackers and microwave for 15 seconds. Yummy!
5. What's something guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
Women my age taking selfies and posting them all over facebook.
Okay, I was a little excited today.
6. Your favorite book series?
Alex Cross series by James Patterson.
The Mississippi County (I can't remember the name)
by John Grisham
7. Why did you choose your profession?
I've worked in the Health care system most of my adult life.
I was a medical receptionist for 10 years and an activity director
in long term care for 12 years.
I love helping and serving others.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Her first glimpse of snow!
Who can resist this sweetness!
Can't leave out her brother, my favorite little man!