Monday, November 28, 2016

A New Tradition


It's the most wonderful time of the year, the hap-hap-happiest season of all.

Our newest tradition with my babies is to get together the Sunday evening after Thanskgiving for thanks-giving and to open one present under the tree, Christmas PJ's. Don't we all want some? 


My brothers and sister and I got red pajamas every year. My kids got red pajamas every year and my babies will get red pajamas every year.


They were so excited.


Look at these faces.


Little Harp was more interested in the ball. The girls played sweetly together. They are getting old enough to enjoy playing babies and pretending. I just love it!


These faces...


He was a hoot!


Talk about excited! Harper can get just as crazy but last night she just wanted to play with her best friend Cora.


I'm glad they love Bon Bon and Grandy's. They played with the Little People's Nativity (thanks Billie Jo). They played tea party with the ceramic Santas, read books, played cars, and threw the ball. Yes, in the house!



This will be one of my favorite memories.

11 comments:

  1. Hello Bonnie!
    I was just thinking about you. : )
    What a perfect tradition, and what precious ones you have there!!!
    Enjoy this wonderful season with them.
    Children keep that Christmas magic alive. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pictures! Loved every one of them. I'm hoping to bake sugar cookies on Sunday with the Grands.....its one of my favorite traditions with them.
    It doesn't look like Christmas at this house yet.....hope to get there soon ;-)
    Sending love your way from rainy PA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think PJ's must be something a lot of us do. My daughters got to open new Pj's or flannel gowns on Christmas eve. LOL. I loved seeing your cutie pies. Yes those are the precious memories. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tradition and that photo of them too. The window with the wreath on it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet memories in deed.
    Your little darlings looked like they were having a terrific time.

    Bless you~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet memories in deed.
    Your little darlings looked like they were having a terrific time.

    Bless you~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe....love the pictures of these sweet babies and those cute pj's. What a sweet new tradition. I love PJ's!!! For years I also give my grands a pair of pj's and they put them on at my house when we have our family Christmas. So last year me and my three daughter's started wearing our pj's too at our family Christmas. I love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did the red pj thing too. I remember my mom making us girls long, red flannel granny gowns! Loved those days! I think you have started a wonderful new tradition and it's quite evident on the faces of those sweet children that they agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas pjs! What fun. My older son gets some for each of the kids every year to wear Christmas morning. What beautiful memories you are collecting with those little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute picture of all of them in their new red pajamas. It's great that you keep the traditions alive, Bonnie. You know, I smiled when I saw the red plaid pajamas. I'm really into that lately and just bought a bear with a red plaid scarf. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.