Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas






It's been fun creating new memories from the old-my mama's crytal ornaments greatly reflect the light and look like icicles hanging on my fresh frazier fur-a first in many years. Since my first blog, I have added evergreen and candles and light to my original display.
As you can see, I gathered my blue and white and shared them with my friends at the First Annual Ladies Christmas Banquet at our church. Over 100 ladies gathered with 10-12 tables decorated with various displays. Most of them were rather elaborate. However, being the simple thrifter that I am, I chose a quieter theme. Hope you'll enjoy!
Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.