Friday, December 16, 2011

Shiny Bright Christmas





So I just can't get enough of this tree. Just can't truly capture their true beauty. But trying to still my shaking hand and heart to get a clear picture.
My mom would pick my children up after school each day and my son would seek to find which ornaments she had added. He could always tell which ones were missing and how many she had added.
Talked to another thrifter a few days ago who is an exceptional photography. After a few pointers, I think you can tell from my most recent shots that I am getting better. She likes Shiny Brights so I photographed a few of my favorites pieces of milkglass with the ornaments added. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.