Friday, June 22, 2012

Wire Baskets

I shopped Home Goods and Hobby Lobby while in Nashville and found some amazing baskets. My favorite was the locker basket. They were all new but made to look old.
While I love the new, I am still captivated with the truly vintage baskets.
Again, I asked Mr. Pickrell if I could pick around and take some photos.
I'm guessing this was a grocery store display/basket. It had the old ad on it and was truly vintage. Maybe it held veggies. I don't think I've ever seen one of these before. I'd love to have one of these in my shop for holding pillows. LOVE IT!
This basket is great for holding magazines.
This was not the typical basket for canning, but I think it displayed these canning jars well.
My favorites all together-canning jars, wire basket, and a wooden crate.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love hobby lobby! It is our daughter getting married, thanks so much for visits and comments, I really enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.