Monday, March 4, 2013

What Color to Paint the Walls?

I'm still considering ideas for my bedroom.

Remember the little side cabinet that I got 
at TJ Maxx?



I bought a small chest on Saturday.




It will be my first project in forrreeeeever!

So ready for the weather to get warm
to start painting again.

I plan to paint this and my dresser a creamy ivory-white
and add new glass knobs
or paint the pull already on there the color of the wall.

On Pinterest today I saw a creamy white painted
chest with the drawers painted aqua.
Ooooo.  
Loved it!

Remember that I was looking for bedding?


I got the Amy Butler Sari Bloom bedding ensemble.
I still have to buy pillows and a duvet, and linen to match.
More muuulah!

This feels like Spring.
I am sooo ready.

I duvet cover is reversible.
I couldn't decide on the above pattern
or


this???

Which do you like best?

Still no decision about wall colors.
I'm leaning now toward a very light aqua
to match the bedding.


or maybe a very light coral.

A frame only is a poor excuse for a bed.
Looking for ideas on pinterest.

I'd like a door or shutters headboard
but don't have a handy man.
My brother in law has a door.
Think I can talk him into it?


The room looks kinda shabby right now
and I don't mean the good kind of shabby.

It's a work in progress.

So, what color should I paint the walls?
Need your opinion.

Ready for Spring:), how about you?

Bonnie





3 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, White always looks beautiful! I have a color that I love, it's a toned down white. It's called Bone White. I think it's from Benjamin Moore. I get it at Lowes! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Sherwin Williams "Rainwashed" online. You will find images of rooms somewhere. It is a beautiful color that will compliment these items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used Behr's "seaglass"...it is a very pale aqua!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.