Friday, January 26, 2018

I'm Propping Now

TGIF!

For those of you are wondering if I'm still standing, I've got a hand on my hip and I'm propping. 

I've worked all week on revamping my resume.  I feel satisfied now that I'm presenting the best "me." Someone who has been praying for me sent me a text with a job posting.  It is something that I could truly see myself doing, but something totally out of my mind-wave.  It's a job that would be beyond my wildest dreams and would give me opportunities where I could use my gifts and my loves.  I am not "qualified" and it would be a real miracle if I got it.  It would be a God-thing definitely. After all, if God calls, HE qualifies. There is no "Bachelor's degree" on my resume. However, somewhere in my spirit, I feel a stirring that God is preparing me for something.  I haven't felt this hopeful in a long time.  Last night, I had a critical moment of surrender.  I just got to the point where I said, "I can't do this anymore.  I've looked. I've prepared.  I've presented.  I'm done."  My daddy used to talk about "getting to the end of yourself."  I think I'm there.  I'll share more news later so keep praying. 

Today, I had several families tell me how much I mean to them.  I almost cried.  I do love them.  I'm just not physically and emotionally able to continue to care for them.  Pray that God will send the right person.  I've even thought about doing some private sitting for those that I am closest to.  There's one family that I have become particularly fond of.  We share the same beliefs.  The wife is a caregiver of her husband.  Their daughter and her husband are missionaries in India.  She has been wanting to go see them and doesn't feel that she can take him there or leave him here.  She's It'not willing to put him in respite care.  I've been thinking that maybe I can help. 

It's 1am so I must get to bed.  TGIF and tomorrow is Saturday so I can sleep in. 

Happy Weekend.

I'll leave you with these...

A fun night at 'Donald's.






11 comments:

  1. Bonnie, So glad to see this post. I have you in my prayers. You are a caring, giving person. Things will work out. Blessings to you and your family. Love the kids pics. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in prayer...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying that this job might work out for you---if nothing else it has given you hope that there IS something out there that will be right for you. God has not abandoned you and knows your heart--and what you need.

    I bet it is hard to cut contact with several of those people BUT---YOU first! I have a hard time doing that myself but I know it is important.

    Blessings and love- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. In His Time....that is the theme of my prayer today, and in His time, I know you will be blessed with all the answers you are praying for. Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending you a hug and prayers, my friend! Totally understand the no Bachelors degree....I have 0 college and it can be embarrassing to admit and a hindrance for so many jobs. (Not that I'm looking!!) but I have been told that experience trumps degree more than once....praying that for you, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs and prayers going up for you, my sweet friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds exciting! Getting to the end of yourself is right where you need to be. I'll be waiting for news. :)
    Those kiddos are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kiddos can always bring smiles!
    And I will pray for you, Bonnie...
    You are such a blessing to all around you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best is yet to be. Keep praying and believing. Sending HUGS and PRAYERS that you find what you need and DESERVE! Cute little ones:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.