Monday, November 5, 2012

Art in My Neck of the Woods

I have found the greatest artists,
whether of music, photography, drama, the written word,
the spoken word, the stroke of the hand
are often found in our own back yard-
or somewhere in our neck of the woods.
 
(Photo by Jo Lynn Still)
 
The rusty and crusty appeal to me in some
nostalgic and comfortable kind of way.
 
 
I thought my blogging buddies would enjoy
the beauty in this tangled hanging of metal frames.
 
(Again, Jo Lynn uses God's perfect backdrop to create a masterpiece)
 
 
Dry, crusty leaves
Rusty rims and old pipes
A brick wall...
 
Art
in the eye of the beholder...
 
Beautiful!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree...all of those things are gorgeous.

    The rustier the better... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...simply beautiful. I would LOVE to take a photograph class someday... :) Never interested me much until I started doing PINTEREST. So much beauty thru a lens...

    Hope you are well. xo~R

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artist is the one who has they eyes to see art

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.