Thursday, November 1, 2012

An Enamel Creamer and an Ironstone Teapot

You know you are feeling better
when you start taking photos of your finds
from a week ago
at 11:30 p.m.
 
Am I  the only one???
Are there others of you who really get creative just before midnight???
 
So at 11:00 p.m. I started my dig.
 
I had completely forgotten what I had purchased and where...
 
It's been awhile.
 
 
I can never resist enamel anything!
 
I've had my share of enamels with red, blue, black, green, yellow rims
teapots, pitchers, pots, pans, plates, cups, dippers and just about anything!
But I honestly have never had an enamel creamer!
I adore!
 
 
You know me, I go through the shops looking for WHITE
This rather LARGE teapot caught my eye.
 
A HUGE hunk of Ironstone for only $6!
 
Can you imagine?
 
I'm telling the price, because it's NOT GOING INTO THE SHOP!
 
Made to look old, it's not.
The label is French.
It's dishwasher safe.
 
It's already found a home among the other ironstone!
 
And the little enamel creamer?
 
 
 
It stays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.