Sunday, November 18, 2012

To Paint or Not to Paint

I feel like I'm in Never-never land...
 
I've got this
 
stuffy...
  achy...
fever..
and need some rest..
mess...
 
I've had it for a month now..
 
Feels like I'm having one of those
out of body experiences.
 
Remember the commercial
where the head blows up like a balloon
and
pops!
 
It's hard to get in the Holiday spirit.
 
I feel like I've been in the "spirits" and I don't do spirits-
well not that kind anyway.
 
So while all you my friends are running around
crafting,
shopping,
enjoying the holiday.
 
I'm looking at this...
 
...while lying in bed
 
and wondering
 
How I can get her ready for the holidays.
 
It's a piece I traded for.
 
It's a rare find, old and unique.
 
Not too many pieces have this rounded edge in ths wood-maple I think.
 
 
Any ideas?
 
To Paint or Not to Paint?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.