Saturday, July 27, 2013

A New Wall Display and a Kitchen Renovation

Everything I know
about vignettes and wall art,
I learned from my daughter
(and her husband:)


This is their newest project.

A kitchen fire in January
and it all could have gone up in smoke.

A complete kitchen renovation
was started.



The range, refrigerator, and dishwasher
were completely relocated
from one side of the room to the other.


Living without a kitchen sink, ordering take-out, 
and living in boxes for months 
finally paid off.



The finished product was well worth the wait.



Home Sweet Home, 
my sweet girl, 

Bonnie:)




2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a remodel. It looks great. It is amazing how mishaps in life can turn out to be wonderfull blessings. I know they will enjoy. Its lovely! Blessings to you for a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with the picture so little, the difference and improvement is apparent in your kitchen. Congrats on the successful renovation! All those sacrifice sure paid off. I'm hoping to see the rest of your kitchen, soon! Arthur Bryant @ ContractorExpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.