Thursday, July 4, 2013

Old Shutters, Distressed Wood and a Burlap Bow

Happy Independence Day!

It's raining and pouring here in Middle Georgia,
actually it's flooding in some places.

Mr. H and I made a quick trip to Atlanta to see the Braves play.
Needless to say, between the rain, a looooong work day
and a late departure
we didn't make it.

The view from the 10th floor was I-20
so we didn't see the fireworks.

However, on the way home
I found some new places for pickin'.
Can't wait to share.

I'm excited to be back in the business.
Yes, White Lace and Promises
is open for business.

Right now, it is only a 4x10 little corner, 
but in time, I hope to grow my business again.

My Re-do bedroom has been a sloooow process.
Pulling out some of the old stuff.


The shutters came from Olive Out's 
old home place. 


I bought the wall art
from a local shop.

It was orange.
I wanted the color to go with 
the orange/aqua room.

Toooooo orange, paint-runs
and not distressed to my liking.

So, 
I re-did it-
just the way I like.


Added the burlap bow 
and it is PEEERFECT!

Please visit me again.
White Lace and Promises 
will be up soon.

Stay Tuned....

Bonnie:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend! Hope you are doing great. So nice catching up. Life is busy, isn't it? Blessings to you and all you do!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.