Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sprucing up the Booth on another Rainy Day in Georgia

Another rainy day
and I'm stuck inside, 
unable to paint.

However, 
I added some items to
White Lace and Promises 
and spruced it up a bit. 


My sister found these while junkin' 
in the North GA Mountains.
They were already painted and distressed
and  PERFECT for our booth.


I sure wish I could rotate the rest of my photos. 
Trying to figure out this new phone
and this illiterate incompetent rookie
can't figure it out.
The rotate icon is not highlighted.

Anyway, the white shelf was red.
You know I had to put my signature on it. 


The Yarn Wreath was made by my daughter.
It's one of my favorites.
I almost kept it for myself
and will if it doesn't sell soon:)


I purchased the Chevron homemade pillow from ebay.
It didn't work for me.
With a booth, there's always a home for 
the misfits.

Yes, I've found my groove again:)

It's a work in progress,

Bonnie:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.