Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Yellow: The Color of Sunshine

Remember Match Game?

Some of you are too young!

It was a television game show 
where contestants 
filled in the blank.

The Word, "YELLOW."

The Yellow Pages

A Yellow Submarine

Yellow Jackets

and then the last one that required
a suggestion from a favorite celebrity.

Someone was certain to suggest 
Yellow Ribbon.

You know, "tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree.
It's been three long years, Do you still want me?"

Yes, I'm a 70's, Tony Orlando-and-Dawn-kinda-girl.

YELLOW...


the color of gold, butter, ripe lemons,
autumn leaves, daffodils, bananas, egg yolks,
and often associated with
SUNSHINE, bird, butterflies, and flowers.


My daughter-in-law has a bit of yellow
in every room.


She also is a fan of vintage wares.

She decided to part with some of her favorites.
A stay-at-home mom, 
she wants to make a little money.
These are going to the booth on Thursday.



I've never been a color biologist, 
if there even is such a thing, 
but when I see YELLOW
I see nature at it's BRIGHTEST.

YELLOW, the color of SUNSHINE.

Have a bright sunshiny day,

Bonnie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.