Monday, September 30, 2013

Everything's Coming Up Roses

Everyone's thinking Fall
and for me 
"Everything's Coming up Roses."


I'm a pink and roses kinda girl.

I have so much pretty and pink.

You gotta know when to hold it 
and know when to fold it.

A few years ago, I could sell a piece
like this for $30 or more.

EBay's completed listing
of a Noritake marked "M"
is going for $20 AT THE MOST!
Some pieces are $7-$15.

I think I'll hold on to mine.


The hand painted laced milk glass plate
is a pretty for sure.

Even for a numbered Lefton, 
the completed listing is $7.
I can't believe!

I guess I'll keep my pretties.

Temps in the 60's today.
In the South we say, 
"Happy Fall Ya'll,"

Bonnie:)





2 comments:

  1. Happy Fall Y'all right back at you! Love the little milk glass plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how things fall in and out of favor on eBay,isn't it? I have things I paid a small fortune for and they are not worth much of anything. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.