Friday, August 15, 2014

A Little Add To The White Room

Today I picked up a table that I had 
put on hold at the flea market.
(Yes, there are some benefits to having a booth.)


It was scratched up pretty badly 
and so I added a coat of eggshell white.


The table was made from a vintage baby bed.  
Is this not wild?
I just couldn't paint over the little lambs.


This is a little glimpse of what is to come.  

Remember the room before?


How do you like the change?


The framed picture left of the window 
was added.


It was taken by my nephew, Sam.
It is a photo of an angel that is on one 
of the oldest graves in the city cemetery.

I have pillows to add to the bed, 
a lamp to add to the table, 
more mirrors to add to the wall, 
and small touches here and there.  

Not much inspiration lately, 
but today was a fun day.

Maybe going back to work helps.


11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love it!!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful!
    And those precious lambs? Adorable.
    Always love visiting you here, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great and the photo is a real treasure.

    Glad you had a good week and I wish you a nice weekend. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is NO way I could paint over those lambs either!! The table is really nice. You do such a wonderful job decorating. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the items you put in the room as you add it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous!!! The room looks great. Keep the lambs... have a great weekend.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the table - great buy! Those little lambs are so cute. The room is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a talent for decorating for sure. The room looks so fresh and clean. Looking forward to the finish product. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how are your days going? those kiddos much be keeping you busy that when you come home you just want to relax. enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cute table...so sweet you didn't paint over the lambs. I am liking the room. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovee it. Thanks for the smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really calm, cool and soothing. I always "trash up" my walls with lots of colorful doo dads. It probably resembles my mind. *lol*
    Isn't this heat terrible? It's so oppressive. Wish it would rain again.
    Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
    Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the change you made in that room, so peaceful and serene.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.