Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My DIL Loves Fall



The last two weeks I have been sending out resumes and completing applications and interviewing. It's actually been kinda fun getting dressed in professional attire. I have a few basic pieces that I wear and I mix and match. Skirts and cardigans are always a career-yes!

As you know, for some time I have been in a blogging funk. I haven't taken many photos because I have done very little decorating. You've seen everything there's to see in my house right now. No changes in color schemes and no added features. 

So, I'll show you the rest of my daughter's in law's Fall decorating. Fall is her favorite time of year and she does as much for Fall as she does for Christmas.


The entry chalkboard is my favorite thing in her home. I've been keeping my eyes open for a piece like this.  Everything in Nashville is 3x what I'd pay in Georgia.
No can-do!


The dining room furniture is 1920 Art Deco. This is her favorite era and she has full sets in both bedrooms. I think I've blogged her pieces before.


I painted the canvas art two or three years ago. I can't believe she puts it out every year. It's certainly amateur. 


There's a little something in her every nook and cranny. 

I really need to pull what little I have out, but oh well ... It will be Christmas soon.

11 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I am hoping you get the perfect job soon. Your DIL décor is wonderful . I love that chalkboard too. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your DIL's taste in fall decor. I have so little fall decorations but what I have is out. Good luck with your job applications. Something will turn up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very talented! I like the chalkboard too, but would never get one because I have no skills at that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Bonnie, you can create a beautiful chalk board DIY style fairly inexpensively!! I know you can do it!! Hope you are getting good responses with your interview process. Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{{grinning}}} love it Bonnie...and I want to adopt her and you. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning, I love it all, great decorating and I love Fall too.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I don't do much for Fall.....of course I do put out lots for Christmas but that's for only a month, sigh. Christmas comes and goes in a blink.
    Bless you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Her decorating style! I love fall decor almost if not as much as Christmas decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute things. It's fun to see someone that likes the 1920's era stuff. My daughter has her great-grandmother's dining room table set from that era. Happy fall to you and good luck job hunting. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie, hoping you will find the job of your dreams. I sometimes wish I had just a little job to make some extra money. Hubby is concerned for my health though. I don't decorate all that much for Fall...just the front porch.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're going back to work? I know that there is a perfect job out there for you. Hope,that you get to work with the public because you are so personable!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.