Friday, February 22, 2013

My Bedroom Inspiration

I'm about to redo my son's old room 
for the upteenth dozen time.

Really!

It's been at least 3 different 
color combinations 
in 4 years!

So, I'm really going with
the new-now old-
colors of
aqua, orange, and brown.

My INSPIRATION


The little table is a T.J. Maxx find.
It's new with a distressed look.

The basket I got in Nashville
at 
Southern Honey Workshop.


A Kindle download can't compete
with flipping pages of
my favorite magazines. 


I intend to move these around.
Just wanted you to see my color scheme.


I found this same dresser on another blog friend's post.
It was painted cream and the knobs were painted 
the same green as the little table.

This will be my next project. 

Hope to find new bedding soon.

Any suggestions on which color to 
paint my walls?

Thanks for your sweet comments.
They are like biting into a slice of homemade 
peanut butter cheesecake-
Yummy!

Bonnie :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new table and the color...the dresser and chair too. Since you are doing such splashes of color...maybe the walls should be a neutral color. Maybe some sorta of tan...Can't wait to see what you come up with. Happy decorating...and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your TJ Max find, and I think the dresser would look great in cream. I'm horrible with wall colors though so I can't make any recommendations other than to go to Pinterest and look at color swatches to see what they come up with. You're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.