Monday, February 4, 2013

What's Your Signature Scent?

Everyone should have a signature scent.

As I've shared with you before, 
my mama was always a White Shoulders lady.

As a teenager, my scents were
Windsong 
Heavenscent
Tabu.

I think I even wore the old, dime store scent
Evening in Paris.

My children loved to snuggle with their Nanny
and smell her sweet scent.

For the past few years, 
I've worn Love Spell 
by 
Victoria's Secret.


I do believe it's gonna be my signature scent.
I ran out a few months ago.

I finally made it to the mall last
and got myself a bottle of body spray.

It's scent matches its name
and makes me feel like I'm in love.
Hubby like it too:)


Of course, in my out and about
I peeked in Goodwill for a few 
and found this darling Shabby Chic box.
Isn't she delightful?
She was already my favorite Powder Puff pink.


And already perfectly distressed.
Don't you just love it when you stumble upon 
the perfect find?

I bought myself a piece of my favorite milk glass hobnail.
Ebay called it a "toothpick holder."
I think I'll use mine for cotton swabs.

Nothing like a spray of your favorite scent 
to put you in the mood for love.

It is getting close to Sweethearts Day.

What is your signature scent?

Love Spell (not Calgon), Take me awwwway!

Sweetness in Abundance, 

Bonnie:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie. Great idea for a post. My mom used White Shoulders also. I have in the past, but for a long time I've used Sweet Pea from Bath & Body Works. When I was a yard-duty at the elementary school, all the kids, even little boys, always hugged me because, they said, I smelled so good. Kids are pretty truthful, so I continue to use Sweet Pea..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.