Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Vintage Wedding in Savannah, GA

Weddings in Savannah, GA
make me SMILE


The Bride,
Jessica Brown Aycock, 
a photographer herself,
chose
Shana Cawley Photography
to shoot her wedding.

Jessica shares my love for vintage.


I don't know that I've ever seen a prettier vintage-brooch bouquet.

Jessica knew what she wanted.
She often visited the shop in search of the 
perfect pieces to put this all together. 

A photographer, she has an eye for beauty.


The vintage gown, the hair, the city,
the look of romance in the eye-
all make me smile.


He stole her heart.


But this little fellow claimed her first!


Look who now has HIS hand!
What a sweet family!

Spanish moss, River Street,
a lone guitarist or struggling artist
in the courtyard, a wedding, 
a family reunion, a honeymoon, 
All Savannah-
All make me smile.


Bonnie:)

Thank you, Jesse for allowing me to use your photos.
Thank you Shana Cawley Photography.

In a few days, I will feature some of Jessica's great photography.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, Love the wedding photos. The photographer did a great job capturing the special moments....very romantic! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bonnie! This wedding looks just gorgeous...the vitage brooch bouquet is absolutely beautiful....The pics are just wonderful.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah is one of my favorite cities and a wedding there would be a dream come true. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo lovely!! Gorgeous photos.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.