Monday, February 18, 2013

Southern Honey Workshop, Nashville, TN

I found myself a new little shop 
to explore on my frequent trips
to see my children.

Southern Honey 
screams
"Shabby Chic."


My daughter found this bird sitting atop
a milk glass plate stand.

She snagged it immediately.

The owners had balls of yarn
sitting randomly around.
She came home and did her own!

Ahhhh.  
I was in design heaven!

The local girl owners, 
Kim Elkins 
and Ashley Chambers
have one of a kind furnishings.

They offer 
Miss Mustard Seed Paint
and by products
as well as their very own
Southern Honey
Chalk Paint.


She said that she'll add some green moss
and more yarn balls.


I purchased this hand painted tin sign.
I moved and changed things up a bit.
I think the sweet Willow Tree with the birds
is perfect!

The blue birds and the sign will be constant reminders 
of God's provision.

"Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; 
yet your Heavenly Father feeds them.  
Are you not of more value than they?"
Matthew 6:26

Southern Honey is my kind of shop.

It was full of painted furniture in 
different colors 
and lightly distressed.

The girls were eager to share their 
knowledge and how-tos
with their customers.

Such a darling little shop that you will want 
to pop in the next time you are in the area.

The address is
2628 Old Lebanon Rd.
Nashville, TN  37214

Visit them at
www.SouthernHoneyWorkshop.com


I also got the small corner shelf there!
Love it!
I'm taking the phone off the hook
and taking myself a little nap.
It was a long ride home.


My little finds were well worth the excursion!

Not to mention that I got to see this 
little fellow...


Talk about EYE candy-sugar and all!

See ya soon!

Bonnie :)

7 comments:

  1. Sweet little fella. So glad you got to visit your babies.

    Sure sounds like a neat shop. I need to remember it the next time I am in Nashville.

    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie, Love all your latest shop things. The bird is adorable sitting on the stand. Looks like it belonged there all along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh your little fella is not so little any more. Love the pink phone:}

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right...the little fellow at the end is definite eye candy. Of course, all the rest of your pretties are too. Love the birds and the wonderful scripture...How wonderful our God is..He does take care of us.....Everything is just lovely. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you enjoyed your visit!!
    Come back and see us please!!!
    Kim and Asley
    Southern Honey Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope its okay that we shared this post on our FB page!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.