Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Vintage Girl 901

No, come back!
You're at the right place.

Just making a few changes.

My blog has become an extension of 
who I am, who my family is, and where
I am at this point in my life. 

That's why the name change.

At the heart of me, I'm a vintage girl.
While my first love is White Lace and Promises,

via pinterest

the Vintage Girl in me is evident in my posts.



A few years ago when I was trying to create a webpage in Blogger,
White Lace and Promises was already chosen so
my web address has always been www.vintagegirl901.

I'm a simple girl who loves vintage wares.
I love the rusty, crusty,


and old farmhouses.



I love old quilts and primitive furniture.



I love all things white, soft and comfy.


via pinterest

I love distressed new furniture and chippy old furniture.


I love books and reading.



This blog is about all my loves.





Thus, the blog, thus the change to
Vintage Girl 901.
Vintage girl because I love vintage.
My birthday, 901.

So, there you go!

Bonnie:)






18 comments:

  1. Well, let me be the first to comment on your "new" blog! Love the new title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I'm a September baby too: 902. =)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday. I liked the photos. Your little guys are so sweet. Blessings for your new site. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go! Love it too! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title and I think it is very reflective of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect!
    I love all those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you love:) Have a blessed day dear Bonnie, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always fun to change things up a bit! Lovely to see your love of vintage!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog and the title!!! Nothing has to stay the same all the time!!! What's NEW now will one day be VINTAGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Bonnie, I love your new blog name, as I am a 'vintage girl' too. I like everything you mentioned except that I love the dark wood traditional furniture. Now, is that an old gas pump, how cool? I look forward to seeing more of your vintage-like posts. Different name, same beautiful woman.

    Have a terrific weekend, Bonnie.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's lovely, such as yourself, Bonnie.
    I too love all those beauties, especially the lace. :-)

    Happy belated birthday! :-)

    Much love~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I hadn't even noticed the change in Title. I better fix it on my blog! I love the vintage also. Maybe that's what I should do with my bike that just sits there waiting for me to ride it.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie, don't think I am being funny, but I love you like Biscuits and Gravy---love that sign, my friend. Love ya no matter what you call the blog....Blessings sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.