Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'll Have a Blue Christmas Without You

Feeling a little "blue" today.
 
There are just some Christmas songs
it's best not to listen to when the children are far away...
 
I'll Be Home for Christmas...
 
Elvis Presley's
I'll Have a Blue Christmas Without You...
 
So we have to turn that "blue" into BLUE.
 
 
 
I'm not sure nearly as Fluffy or Foo-Foo as this.
 
You guys know I'm a farmhouse like of girl.
 
However, this year I couldn't resist
my niece's, BAAM Creations.
 
What is BAAM?
Her children,
Bailey Ann
Abigail Marie
 
 
Zoom in presentation.
 
Didn't mean to get my reflection in this photo.
 
 
Blue...
Isn't she lovely???
 
Think I'll add some white lights.
It will sparkle for sure!
 
It will be so Blue without you.
So I'll stick to my...
 
"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...
 
Merry Chistmas to YOU."
 
May you enjoy White Lace and Promises.
There is always promise!
Bonnie :)
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I like your song a whole lot more!! Hope you are enjoying the holiday season bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.