Friday, January 25, 2013

Meet Becky Doughty, BRAVEHEART

A few months ago, 
I received an email from another blogger,
Becky Doughty
AKA
BRAVEHEART.

She wanted to feature my post on Sisters.
I was so honored and so humbled.

My writing is not sugar and spice and everything nice.
I just try to be REAL.
Sometimes I find that others can not take my brutal honesty.

Becky is real.
I guess that's why I like her.

This is one of my favorite posts...

Hope you will enjoy reading Becky's posts.
I think you'll find something that speaks to you.

Will post about my girl's weekend  next.

Bonnie :)

http://beckydoughty.com/2013/01/25/sisters-a-story-of-grace/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.