Saturday, January 14, 2012

Big Day at Cornerstone Treasures

Burrrr.....
    Sure was hard to get out of bed on this cooold GA morn.  Could not believe that it did not get above 30 until 12 noon.
    If I remember correctly, it was only a few days ago that it was 60+ and I was snuggled in the corner of my sofa with the AC on.
    Well, today I was up and at 'em waiting for customers or should I say, waiting ON customers!  I think we were the only warm spot in town.
     Enjoy our latest creations....Thanks for stoppin' by!
SOLD!  In and out the same day thanks to Facebook customers!  It works!

Yes, after photographing it for my  blog, I had to take it to the shop. Gotta make some money off of it now!

I'm lovin' me some mod podge!  Great stuff!









1 comment:

  1. That blue set is too pretty. I need to bring you some items. Maybe Friday.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.