Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Galvanized Bucket

Mama used to say, "You better get on your galvanized britches before you do such and such..."  I always knew she meant that you better have on your big girl pants and toughen up.

Well, I found this precious treasure...a galavnized bucket in my sister's yard.  It must have been around for awhile.  It seems to have weathered the storm...a paint bucket...a bucket for picking up pecans (we call 'em PEE-cans in Georgia)...a bucket for slopping the hogs? (no, probably not big enough for that)...a bucket for picking up pine cones?...absolutely!  And that's exactly what I did!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that bucket!! The pine cones look perfect in it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.