Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blue Vintage

So I'm really not just doing nothing on this rainy day. Sitting here reading blogs inspires me.

Found this shabby chic chest from a local vendor.  We let each other have items at cost!

Found this adorable vintage blue hat in Nasvhille last weekend for $2.  I buy anything blue, pink, and of course, white!  I found an adorable turquoise/tan dolie on yesterday's adventure.  I LOVE my blue glass, especially fenton.  I also got a shabby chic little shelf, turned upside down makes a great, little dresser box.  Put it all together ad Viola!

Didn't have a hat box so used this chic little candle holder that I will use with later posts!


Hey, I finally did it.  See the reflection of the glass in the vintage mirror! Love it!


Love my milk glass and more vintage lace from yesterday's find.

1 comment:

  1. Your third photo is very artist, practice is all it takes. The hat is darling.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.