Wednesday, October 3, 2012

In-a-Box-Under-the-Table Finds

This was my third day on the job.
 
Whew!  I'm feeling it!
 
My brains says I'm 32,
but my body agrees I'm 52.
 
Can I get a witness in the house???
 
 I really don't get paid to plunder, I promise.
My body tells me I'm truly working.
 
I went in early yesterday to shop.
 
Now you know how we pickers are,
we find the best finds
in a box
under the table.
 
 
 
That's exactly where I found these TAG round turquoise place mats,
Regular Price $8
Sale Price $3
There were only two left.
I can make it work!
 
 
Digging a little deeper in the box, I found these TAG gold place mats.
I kinda like it that they were not all the same.
Regular Price $8
Sale Price $2
 
 
The appetizer plates on my old ironstone made the colors pop!
TAG plates
Regular Price $10
Sale Price $3
 
I'm such a yard sale/flea market nut that I rarely pay more
than $1 for a plate, but these I couldn't resist!
 
 
With the candle my niece and nephew gave me for my birthday
and my aqua Ball jars, everything looked very inviting-
even if the menu was
a Big Mac and fries.
 
I spent $50 for items found in a box under a table.
My total savings was $150.
 
The above items were for me.
The others were Christmas!
 
Great finds, Great deals!
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise placemats. You did great digging under the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are plundering up a storm Bonnie. I actually spent some big bucks this week. Sometimes it happens:{

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.