Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Festival

It's the time of year for Fall Festivals.
 
I love the early morning stroll through the various booths...

the chilly air, just brisk enough for a jacket...

the smell of funnel cake that you can almost taste...
 
which never fails to lead you into temptation.
 
This weekend I connected with old friends,
enjoyed my family,
and made a few pennies.
 
Now, my niece,
she made more than a FEW pennies.
 
She calls her business BAAM creations-
after her children,
Bailey Ann
Abigail Marie.
 
 
Her booth was a favorite and she almost sold out.
She had great presentation.
 
 
 
She had sold out of her pumpkins
before the festival began.
 
We're Bulldogs...
 
 
A few are Yellow jackets!
 
We all love wreathes.
 
 
My sister made candles.
Her line, Sweet Aroma Soy Candles.
They smell delish!
 
She got the idea from this verse:
 
"For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing."  2 Corinthians 2:15
 
My daughter's, Christy's Creations did quite well also.
 
 
 
My niece, who could have done this in a flash,
bought one of Christy's creations.
It's already on her bathroom wall.
 
Thanks, Dawn!
 I do love this photo!
 
I brought too much home.
Didn't sell what I had anticipated.
 
Lessons Learned:
 
#1  Arrive 2 hours early for set up.
and
#2  Presentation is everything!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.