Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Let Me Introduce You to Joyce and Nerium

Meet my friend, Joyce. 


Three generations of beautiful,
Joyce is the beauty on the left. 

She is daughter to the sweet lady in the middle,
 mom to this sweet girl (and 3 boys)
and a grandmother to the sweet babies below.

Most of all, she is a beautiful Child of the Most High King.


She loves with a gammy's heart.


Who can resist these loves???


Ahhhh. 
There's nothing like snoozing with our babies, huh?

Joyce and I became friends in high school.
She actually married the brother of one of my best guy friends
and, our children were friends in high school.

Like me, Joyce is the daughter of a preacher-man.
Unlike me, she is the wife of a farmer-man.
I don't know that I've ever been on a tractor in my life:)


Her husband, Bill comes from a farming family.
A great family, for sure!

It looks like he's passing the family business on to the next generation.

Joyce rotates her time between the farm and home, the church, 
work and her new business.

As a registered nurse, she has dedicated her life to helping people.
She's found a new way to help people.
I'll show you in a minute.

Joyce teaches women's Bible classes, sings in the church choir 
and on the praise team, but that is not who she is.

She is a beautiful person who loves people.
She has a servant's heart and her heart shows
in the way she cares for others.

Recently, Joyce and I reconnected.
We reached out to each other when we both lost our dads.
I started attending one of her Bible classes shortly thereafter.

I've shared on my blog, my struggles of feeling young and looking old.
While spending time with Joyce, I begin to see the changes in her complexion.

Joyce has always been beautiful, but I began to notice a glow about her. 
She is radiant and her skin is smooth.
I asked the questions...
What are you doing?
How can I look like that?

She showed me this,


and said, "Here, try this."
Nerium.


Here are photos after 2 weeks.
I could actually tell the difference in my skin's texture
after one application.
I can tell the most difference in the lines around my lips
and between my eyebrows.

I expect a whole new me in 3 months!
They've even got this body stuff!
I promise!

Tell you more!

Just Ask Me,


Bonnie:)







9 comments:

  1. What a lovely friend, and the pictures really tell a wonderful family story.

    It great when you find someone you can reach out too, and find needed support and care.

    Sounds like you've found the fountain of youth in Nerium.

    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I have got to find some of that Nerium. :):) Looks like it is working nicely. Your friends family looks so sweet. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all beautiful ladies and I loved hearing about them.

    I have never heard of Nerium. Looks like it does a great job though. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sounds like a wonderful woman, and friend too. I grew up on a farm, so I know how much work it is and I can't believe everything else she does.
    I've never heard of Nerium, but it looks like it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved hearing about your friend. My sister is the wife of a farmer man....I could never be a farmers wife. It just wouldn't be for me.
    I've never heard about that brand of skin care. So thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED some Nerium! How blessed you are to have such a friend. I long to be in a women's Bible study again.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet friend, beautiful family and blessing in so many lives! I want to know more about Nerium:) I could use a lift! Enjoy your day dear Bonnie, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a special friendship! Besides using the Nerium, she must take some sort of amazing potion to have the energy she does. I'm so happy that you have reconnected ~ :)

    When you have time, please send me info about the Nerium.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see old friends who are such special people. The Nerium is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.