Monday, October 6, 2014

An Eye for White

It's got to be!
Cars everywhere on the side of the road.

A cow's gotten out 
(hey, it can happen!)
or there's a flea market!

I look with longing eyes, 
pleeeeeeeease:), Mr. H
(I'm batting my eyes)

YES! and I make a mad dash!


This time I only have eyes for white.
That's when I see it!
PERFECTION!
Hobnail Milkglass Powder Box



$5!!!!

Do you know what perfect pieces like this sell for 
even in my flea market???
$25!




I paid $3 for the Avon perfume jar.

I still can't get over that I paid only $2 more for the milkglass!



My favorite piece now!


Shabby chic is classic.
Add roses and lace and it's romantic.
Add white and it's a perfect vignette.

Sometimes it's all in the eye!


Bonnie:)







9 comments:

  1. You sure know how to make a girl smile. Great finds. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the jackpot:) I have a few milk glass pieces and LOVE them! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh...I love it! What a find and I love the shape too. I remember thise Avon "sachet" containers...one of my sisters had so many of them, including that one. I forget which frangrance came in that particular one though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you found these things to make you happy!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, I love milk glass and have a collection also. I love this piece! Amazing!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty!! You have a good eye :)

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.