Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Visions of Sugar Plums Dance In My Head

My love for the natural
sometimes limits my creativity 
with color.

So, at the end of the season
I intend to hit the sales, 
and take things up a notch next year.

With permission from my friends, 
I will share photos
of some trees and decor 
that suit my fancy.


I can admit that my children do a better job
of decorating than I do.

This is from the home of one of my
high school friends,
decorated by her daughter.


This eye candy makes me think of the line...


"While visions of sugar plums danced in their heads."


I'm getting visions of sugar plums:)

More to Come,

Bonnie:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.