Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Wonderful Christmas Time

The second set of children are home, 
my daughter, SIL, and Charlie, our Grand Dog.

Last year, we arrived in Nashville
only to find their kitchen in flames
and a smoked-filled house.

They were so distraught
and disappointed that they weren't able
to share their Christmas decorations.


This year they brought their home to GA.
This is my favorite spot in their home.
Love the combination of blues, silvers, glass
and lights with a few elements of nature thrown in.


The live tree in their den is always beautiful.
This year they added a burlap tree skirt.
LOVE!


Sweet the way the reflection of lights
show in the mirror.


A hurricane lamp filled with cranberries 
and a candle as my Connor would say, 
"shmells good."


A simple, piece of evergreen
adds a big touch 
of elegance.


A tree here...


and a tree there,


makes for a wonderful, Christmas time.

Other Sweet Nothings to Come, 

Bonnie:)

1 comment:

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.