Saturday, February 13, 2016

Do You Feel The Love?

Do you feel the love???


Just looking back over some photos that 
remind me of Valentine's Day. 


My friends back home know how to celebrate
Happyily-Ever-Afters.


Milk glass, my first love.


White Lace and Promises, 
my trademark, my song
and PINK!


The Family Name.
My Heritage.


My BIL's RED car. 
Anything red!


A rag doll.


Pops of Red


Playing dress up with my girl. 
Now 13, she's outgrown my silliness!


My girls's smile


My boy's passion 




Faith in a God WHO is STRONGER!

And little ones and so much more!

That's Love!






11 comments:

  1. So many opportunities for love. Have a LOVEly weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I loved all the pictures...especially of the family. So sweet. I like milk glass, but I do not own any. My aunt many years ago had some pretty pieces. I think her children all have it now. Bless for a great Valentine's weekend with your loved ones, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and memories ~
    Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day my friend!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the love, ,Happy Valentine's Day Bonnie.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoyed the pictures. happy valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures of LOVE:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you have many loves in your life. What a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some wonderful 'LOVES' on here, Bonnie. The milk glass is so pretty. I love that red car, and the rag doll. Nel had a raggedy ann doll when she was a young girl, and she still has her to this day. :) I hope your Valentine's Day was a special one.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.