Friday, February 19, 2016

Effortless Spring Style with Avon

Good morning, Friends. 

All is fine.  

I want to share some pics out of an Avon flyer.

Why?

#1
Because I love the new decor from
Campaign 7-10, 
Brochure
Your Home is the Place to be 
LIVING

#2
You guessed it, 
I am your new AVON representative.

I know.  I know. 
Here we go again!

I've used Avon for years because my best friend sells it,
it's cost-friendly and it's a good product.

The home LIVING addition is fabulous.
I'm gonna be featuring some of their Spring styles for the home.


Need a fresh spin on your decor?
I just love the Pillow Covers.
Set of two for $19.99
and 
POP goes the Springtime!


I will definitely be choosing this cable knit throw. 
I brighten with whites as you know!
$29.99
With my orders, I should be able to get it free. 


I'm going to invest in some baskets this Spring. 
The kiddos' toys are everywhere.
I have a great small bookshelf for these, 
perfect for CARS, Hot Wheels,  Pet Shop, 
Disney Princess attire, crowns, jewels, and purses.
'

This is not my style, but it may work for you. 
Easy, peasy shelving.


Great knobs for your redo!

I'm excited to share more!

Hope you'll browse with me here.

The Spring decor can be found under "Other"
but Campaign 7-10 comes out in March.

You can order directly from my web page
by clicking on the above link.
There are great deals on make-up too!
Or you can just window shop from your Window:) at home. 

Hope you have a great weekend. 
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, 
a beautiful day for a neighbor.
Want you be mine.





10 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Avon has a home line, smiles. Congrats, Bonnie...Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im taking a look :) didn't know about the home line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful things! I really like the cable throw. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I am wishing lots of luck and fun in your new adventure. I don't care for Avon scents...but love many of the bath products and everyone loves skin -so-soft. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Bonnie, wow!!!!! Never knew Avon had a home line.Happy Weekend,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea Avon had a home line either. Interesting! I will check it out. As an fyi, "Mama", my favorite grandmother sold Avon for years! I remember her walking all around her neighborhood and when I'd stay with her, I'd go to. I loved the tiny tube samples of lipsticks! :) They do have quality products...I just can't do the fragrances.

    Best of luck my friend!
    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen Avon in some time. I like this line too - especially those baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avon has sure come a long way. I only remember their makeup and fragrences. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.