Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge: LOVE

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Create an acrostic using the word LOVE. 

LOVE

Looks like babies and sunshine.
Often expressed with butterfly kisses and hugs from little ones.
Very warm like a blanket on a snow day
Especially when served up with a morning cup of coffee and Jesus.

2. Does love really conquer all? Why or why not?

The song, "All We Need is Love," is not really accurate. 
Sometimes love is not enough.  I've seen two people who really 
loved each other, but just didn't have the strength to hold on. 
Now, I like the words, "More than a Feeling."

3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something.

I put my heart into most everything I love.  I love with my heart. 
I've often had people tell me I was too sensitive.  You can't have a heart a
and not be sensitive. 

4. What's your favorite fictional love story?

The Notebook

5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?

Both.
I am sensitive.  Over the years that sensitivity has caused pain. 
We build walls for protection.  I've built a few myself.
Those I've loved the most have often hurt me the most. 
But as Martina McBride sings, "Love 'em anyway."

6. What food says love to you? Why?

Chocolate.

Sitting around the table with my children after the meal says love to me.

7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.

I'm tickled to death that my baby girl is taking her first steps,
a few more each day.  She's tickled too.
She's is so tickled she falls in the floor on her stomach
laughing and kicking her feet.
She's proud:)
8.  Insert your own random thought here

I'm too tired to think...

3 comments:

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.