Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Blue in the Midst of an Ocean of White


I fight the blue monster-the one that overtakes me like a wave in the ocean. 

He comes out of nowhere.

Pulling me away-towing me under.

It is dark.

It is cloudy.

I struggle.

I fight.

I beat at the waves.

He slaps me in the face.

I gasp.

I spit.

I gag.

Over.

Under.

Helplessly, I surrender.

I am washed inland.

I see some light.



I cough.

I breathe.

I laugh.

Once more I am saved from the blue monster. 

I am safe for one more day.









1 comment:

  1. I have never been a lover of blue so the blue monster must have hit me big time when I painted the walls in my guestroom blue elegance. I fell in love with it and now I'm hooked. I never hated blue...just didn't look best wearing it so I gravitated towards other colors (like pink!).

    I love your ruffly vases.....yum!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.