Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Jesus I Love Thee

One of my favorite hymns-
My Jesus I love Thee, I know thou art mine.
For thee, all the follies of sin I resign.
My gracious, REDEEMER, my SAVIOR art thou.
If ever I love Thee, My JESUS tis now.

I love Thee because Thou hast first loved me
And purchased my pardon on Calvary's tree
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow.
If ever I love Thee, my Jesus tis now.

I love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
If ever I love Thee, my Jesus tis now.


In mansions of Glory and endless Delight,
I'll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright,
I'll sing with the glittering crown on my head,
If ever I love Thee, my Jesus, til now.

The stone moved, the earth quaked, the birds started singing
For death could not hold OUR king!
He is risen!  He is risen indeed!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Bonnie♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! Have a glorious Easter morn! I know ya'll will have a celebration big time!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.