Monday, June 23, 2014

Awake My Soul Wall Art

Whew!
Don't tell me a woman don't need a man!
(Pardon the poor grammar)




This thang (pardon the drawl) kicked my behind!
(pardon the slang)

It's kinda like cooking a big meal.
You work so hard and when you're done,
 you're not even hungry.

I'm so exhausted over this, 
I don't even know if I like it. 


Try to visualize red
and gray pillows.

I'll probably use the white bedding in 
another room LATER.
It will work for now.




I saw "awake my soul," on Pinterest.
I love to worship with Chris Tomlin.
"Awake my Soul," is one of my favorites.

I really do want to awaken every morning
with praise on my lips to Our God who is stronger
than all we will face that day.

I have a secret I will share soon.

Bonnie:)

14 comments:

  1. [visualizing the new pillows] Very nice. :)
    A secret? Ok, give! Is your daughter PG? [fingers crossed] Hope it's a good news secret.
    Isn't all this rain delightful. It's making summer ever so much more endurable. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will look great with the new pillows. I will be waiting to hear the secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it, and the phrase is just perfect! Hooray for good secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, This post is so interesting...poured your soul into that project, so it seems. I think the end result looks good. How did you end up hanging it ?
    Enjoy it , that is a good quote. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that rustic art and what it says:) Can't wait to see the red pillows AND hear the secret:) Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I did have this visualized all wrong! I do like it though...especially when you get those new pillows...I do love that lacey bedding with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie,
    WOW this is wonderful. I love it.
    Your bedding is gorgeous. The added pillows are going to be fabulous.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this "Awake My Soul" wall piece, Bonnie. What a lovely thing to look at when you first wake up in the morning. The girls get so many ideas from Pinterest.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes you just make me giggle =) This post did just that!
    I love the saying, I love the wood.
    I know what you mean about making a big meal and then not wanting to eat it.
    I hope you will love this sign after a bit of time passes =)
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it..ditto..you make me giggle..so wanting to know the secret now, giggles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think it looks lovely with your bed, bonnie:) your grands below are so cute--they look like their mom, i think. secrets are always fun to hear:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the saying and I think the wood looks perfect. You are quite the decorator!!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.